6 Step Process to a Boundary Survey
A Boundary Survey is a process whereby a Registered Professional Land Surveyor establishes the corners and lines of a parcel of land. A Boundary Survey will generally include the following steps:
1. Researching the recorded legal description and any available historical surveys of the property.
2. Performing a field survey to located evidence of the property corners and lines.
3. Establish new corners and lines as necessary, based upon the field survey and research findings.
4. Prepare a Boundary Survey Certificate, which will be signed by the Registered Professional Land Surveyor, certifying the results of the Boundary Survey.
5. The Boundary Survey Certificate will generally be recorded with the local council or registrar of deeds, along with any other necessary documentation, such as plats or surveys.
6. The Boundary Survey may also include the preparation of Topographic Map, which will show the location of improvements on the property, as well as other features, such as trees, bodies of water, etc.
Professional Boundary Surveys
Boundary surveys are important for understanding the property lines of a piece of land.
This is especially important for properties with multiple owners, or when there is potential for conflict over the property lines. Boundary surveys are also important for properties that are being developed, as they can help to avoid potential legal problems down the road. Our team of professional surveyors is experienced and knowledgeable, and we work closely with our clients to make sure we deliver acurate results. We use the latest technology and methods to arrive at decisions and solutions, and we are committed to providing the best possible service. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you with your boundary survey needs.
When to get a Boundary Survey
A Boundary Survey is an important first step when purchasing property or undertaking any type of development project. It is important to have a clear understanding of the property boundaries before taking any further action. If there are problems with the fence line for instance, you would want this resoved before settlement.
5 Reasons to Choose us for your Boundary Survey
When it comes time to surveying your land, you want to make sure you’re working with the best in the business. Here are five reasons why you should work with City Surveyors Gold Coast for your boundary survey:
Our team of experienced professionals will get the job done quickly and efficiently, so you can move on with your plans for the property.
We’ve been in the business for years and have Surveyed countless properties, so you can be confident that we know what we’re doing.
Best Technology in the field
We use the latest technology and equipment to ensure accurate results.
Customer satisfaction guarantee
We’re not happy unless you’re happy with the results of the survey.
We offer competitive rates for our services. Contact us today for a free quote!